WLA’s policy, advocacy, and education work is driven by a dynamic and diverse Steering Committee that includes members of many key organizations that focus on agricultural and conservation issues in Connecticut.
WLA Steering Committee
- Joseph Bonelli – University of Connecticut Cooperative Extension
- Bonnie Burr – University of Connecticut Cooperative Extension
- Paul Elconin – Weantinoge Heritage Land Trust
- Gordon Gibson – Connecticut State Grange
- Eric Hammerling – Interim Vice Chair, Connecticut Forest and Park Association
- Bryan Hurlburt – Connecticut Farm Bureau Association
- Terry Jones – Chair, Jones Family Farms, Shelton
- Kip Kolesinskas – Manchester, CT
- Nathan L’Etoile – American Farmland Trust
- Henry Lord – New Haven, CT
- Elisabeth Moore – Connecticut Farmland Trust
- Susan Mitchell – New CT Farmer Alliance
- Amy Paterson – Connecticut Land Conservation Council
- Shannon Raider-Ginsburg – CT NOFA
- Richard Roberts – Halloran & Sage, L.L.P.
- Kathy Ruhf – Land for Good
- Jim Smith – Cushman Farm
- Keith Stechschulte – Farm Credit East
- Shannon Yearwood – End Hunger CT!
Chelsea Gazillo – WLA Director
Armando Paolino – Lobbyist, Paolino Public Affairs Consulting